CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019 for Windows
The CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019 from Corel provides users with
- professional vector illustration,
- photo editing, and design tools that you need to work faster, smarter, and in more places.
Additionally, file format compatibility and color management tools provide the flexibility and color accuracy that is needed for all types of projects.
- Users are provided with 7000 clipart,
- digital images, and vehicle wrap templates,
- 1000 high-resolution digital photos, over 1000 TrueType and/or OpenType fonts,
- 150 professionally designed templates, and over 600 fountain, vector, and bitmap fills.
This suite includes CorelDRAW 2019 for vector illustration and page layout, Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2019 for image editing, Corel Font Manager 2019 for font exploration and management,
- PowerTRACE 2019 for bitmap-to-vector tracing, CONNECT 2019 for finding content,
- CAPTURE 2019 for screen captures, the CorelDRAW.app,
- which allows online graphic design using a web browser,
- AfterShot 3 HDR for raw photo editing, and BenVISTA PhotoZoom Pro 4 for enlarging digital images.
Supporting Applications Include –
- Adobe Photoshop,
- Illustrator, PDF/A, and Acrobat, as well as Microsoft Publisher (2002, 2003, 2007, and 2010), Word 2007, and Visio (2000-2007),
- Visual Studio Tools for Applications, and Visual Basic for Applications.
- Other supporting applications include Barcode Wizard, Duplexing Wizard, and GPL Ghostscript (ZIP).
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019 for Windows P2:
Features new to CorelDRAW 2019 include –
- non-destructive effects, an object’s docker, sharepoint integration, the CorelDRAW.app,
- a pixel-perfect workflow, a find and replace docker, 64-bit TWAIN scanner support, and modernized templates.
In addition, many of the existing features have been enhanced and upgraded, such as options
- digital asset management,
- a template workflow,
- AutoCAD DWG/DXF support,
- print merge, and PDF/X support.
An authenticated version of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite and a network connection are required to access some of the included software components,
- online content, and features, such as AfterShot 3 HDR and BenVISTA PhotoZoom Pro 4 applications.
To access online features and content included with your software, you must sign in to authenticate your copy of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite.
A network connection is required to sign in to authenticate CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, Receive product updates, and access online content, features, and services.
You can use CorelDRAW Graphics Suite offline provided you connect to the Internet at least once every 30 days.
Don’t Let Your Desk Limit Your Imagination:
Design On the Go –The powerful CorelDRAW.app lets you create designs and access your CorelDRAW files when you’re not near a computer, so you can show a client a concept from a 2-in-1 or other mobile device. To login to the CorelDRAW.app, visit www.coreldraw.app and use the same username and password you use to register your copy of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019.
Save to the Cloud – Store your work in the cloud, so you can access and share it from any system, any time.
Import and Export with Ease – Enjoy support for CDR, PDF, PNG, JPEG, and SVG import and export file formats.